When it comes to burning candles and wax melts it's important to follow the recommended measures to ensure your safety:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep the candle or wax melt out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire in a draught.
- Trim the wick to approximately 5 mm before lighting.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down; stop burning when 5 mm of wax remains in the container.
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring.
Practicing correct candle and wax melt care can also prolong the life of your products. You can also find safety instructions on the base of all our products.